Extra, Extra: Santa Fe Springs Stinks, Helipad Hullaballoo
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- A foul odor pervaded Santa Fe Springs and will probably stink up the joint for the next few days.
- A Relativity studio exec allegedly delayed the Christopher Dorner manhunt because his chopper was parked on a sheriff's helipad.
- Katy Perry went on an extreme diet for her Vogue cover shoot, including no booze and no coffee for three months.
- San Diego's citizens don't think therapy will make any difference in the disgraceful behavior of Mayor Bob Filner.
- Meanwhile, Senator Dianne Feinstein adds her voice to those calling for him to resign.
- Kiefer Sutherland got drunk and shirtless in Canada. No Christmas trees were harmed.
- Mayor Eric Garcetti is taking aim at pesky potholes
- Oh joy. Two more highrise towers planned for Hollywood. No, we're not kidding.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).