This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Pulled Pork Sundaes, Anyone?
- The Daily Swarm talks with KCRW's Jason Bentley about the global reach of an LA public radio station, music, and much more.
- A 58-year-old TV exec died of a heart attack while cycling in France
- Uh oh! Looks like there are some newly-discovered earthquake faults located in the Lake Tahoe area.
- Find out why FishbowlLA says the media is having its "vagina moment."
- Would you eat a pulled pork sundae? Okay, before you get too grossed out, no ice cream is actually involved.
- Cue the siren sounds: Malibu is getting a new fire station. Wooooooooo!
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).