Extra, Extra: Pepper Spray Product Reviews, Robert Wagner as Murder Suspect & Thanksgiving In a Croissant
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Robert Wagner isn't a murder suspect...but he plays one on TV.
- Congrats to USC Roski School of Fine Arts student Emily McPeek, who was one of 15 artists selected to have her word featured at the Smithsonian.
- Is it too early to be making predictions for the Golden Globe awards?
- This is truly a Funny or Die moment: "7 Perfect Amazon Reviews of Pepper Spray"
- Curbed LA checks in with the plans to put a boutique hotel in the Cahuenga corridor.
- Yo, NoHo-ians (NoHo-ites? NoHo-ers?) a documentary will chronicle the forming of the NoHo Arts District and NoHo Magazine.
- Earlier this month, Momofuku Milk Bar "popped up" at Chego for a special event. Now they are just torturing us from afar with this Serious Eats video about their Thanksgiving Croissant.