Extra, Extra: Pepper Spray Product Reviews, Robert Wagner as Murder Suspect & Thanksgiving In a Croissant
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Robert Wagner isn't a murder suspect...but he plays one on TV.
- Congrats to USC Roski School of Fine Arts student Emily McPeek, who was one of 15 artists selected to have her word featured at the Smithsonian.
- Is it too early to be making predictions for the Golden Globe awards?
- This is truly a Funny or Die moment: "7 Perfect Amazon Reviews of Pepper Spray"
- Curbed LA checks in with the plans to put a boutique hotel in the Cahuenga corridor.
- Yo, NoHo-ians (NoHo-ites? NoHo-ers?) a documentary will chronicle the forming of the NoHo Arts District and NoHo Magazine.
- Earlier this month, Momofuku Milk Bar "popped up" at Chego for a special event. Now they are just torturing us from afar with this Serious Eats video about their Thanksgiving Croissant.