Extra, Extra: No More Magic Gas, LAFD Admits to Fudging Response Times, Jerry Brown Visits Ralph Nader Class
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The Eastsider muses about how Magic Gas' closure will totally mess up direction-giving in Echo Park.
- Get some popcorn: Studio City and Toluca lake are beefing
- Sundance cinemas presented its plans for its theaters in West Hollywood. It includes beer!
- A North Hollywood teen pitched his last game before getting a kidney transplant
- Jerry Brown attends a lecture by Ralph Nader, and they commiserated about how hard it is for a government to act rationally
- Undocumented students began their cross-country trek to DC
- Los Angeles Fire Department reveals it was juking the stats in its response times