Extra, Extra: You Call That A Costume, Jennifer Lawrence?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Director Bryan Singer tweeted a photo of Jennifer Lawrence made up as Mystique on the set of X-Men: Days of Future Past. Don't think you can really call blue paint and a lot of rubber appliqués a "costume."
- Vote! Tuesday is Election Day, so Shepard Fairey made this nifty new poster to remind you to go hit up that ballot box already.
- What Would Brian Boitano Do? The skater, who once got the ultimate tribute of a song on South Park, now has a cookbook entitled... "What Would Brian Boitano Make?'' He'll sign copies Tuesday, May 21 at Book Soup.
- Donald Faison gets married and there are adorbs video and gifs with his Scrubs and Clueless costars. And nary a sailor collar in sight!
- Hey Parker, wanna dance? Little boy with lymphoma loves the funk.
- It's Only Monday! Sleepy meerkat tries not to doze offHappy Birthday to Go-Go Jane Wiedlin.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).