This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra, Michael Richards Doesn't Sport a Yarmulke
- That loveable racist Kramer, aka Michael Richards, is not a Jew, not that there's anything wrong with that - Jewish Journal
- Mayor Tony doesnt care about black firemen who are fed dogfood and awarded millions - Firefighting News
- Did Fox offer the Browns "hush money" to be cool about the OJ book & interview? - TV Squad
- The California Supreme Court has made it safer to be a blogger - Martini Republic
- KFed's ticket sales for his upcoming House of Blues show are so bad that they can't even give them away. What? No one wants Brit's sloppy seconds? - LA.com
- Give Green LA Girl suggestions on what she should do in St. Louis. LAist recommends going over to East St. Louis for the extremely personal lap dances (don't be skurd), or of course you can hang out at the Loop with all the cool kids - Green LA Girl
- Someone drew a picture of a magic johnson on a mini van. - blogging.la
- LAPD Chief Bratton says despite the pepper spray in the patrol car scandal, he will not be changing the pepper spray policy - CBS2
- 76 years ago today there was a one-man-riot... which is a great name for a band - KTLA
photo by ⓢⓤⓟⓔⓡⓜⓞⓓ via LAist Featured Photos