Extra, Extra: Man Busts Self For Meth By Calling 911
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- An 118-year-old Victorian home (a rarity in L.A.) ravaged by fire, one person injured.
- Unclear on the concept: A man who called 911 and asked to speak to a priest, then confessed to a cop he had meth.
- Will same-sex green cards soon be a reality?
- Not the happiest place on earth: Oh, look, it's Russell Crowe at Disneyland.
- No surprise here: Conservative Elisabeth Hasselbeck leaving The View for Fox News.
- Above and beyond: L.A. Times reporter catches a thief on Hollywood Blvd. during interview with classic star Hugh O'Brian.
- L.A. County prosecutors trying to prevent release of notorious serial rapist.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).