Extra, Extra: Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros Occupy L.A., A Blue Line Secret Revealed & How Steve Jobs Advised Clinton About His Affair
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Alex Ebert from Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros is going to Occupy L.A. tonight.
- Militant Angeleno reveals a secret: You can totally charge your phone if you're on the Blue Line.
- Will Ferrell is going to receive the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
- Steve Jobs told Bill Clinton to come clean about the Monica Lewinsky affair.
- Gas prices climbed two weeks straight in Southern California, but they're starting to fall again.
- Food trucks are the new bake sale.
- A new photo album shines light on the life of Wyatt Earp.