Extra, Extra: Los Angeles' Most Googled Terms, 'Lob City!' T-shirts and Where Harold & Kumar Will Not Go
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Some of Los Angeles' most Googled terms aren't surprises — "Sigalert" and "The Los Angeles Times" — but the #2 is definitely a sign of the times: "EDD."
- Clipper Blake Griffin‘s exclamation of “Lob City!” is already a T-shirt.
- Harold & Kumar will not go to Lowe's in their next movie.
- Columnist asks whether Inglewood can stay black and middle class.
- There are 2 million rape victims living in California.
- Not everyone believes that "literary snobs" are the reason independent bookstores are going out of business.
- Los Angeles artist Mark Matuszak designed the Obamas' holiday card.