Extra, Extra: Los Angeles' Most Googled Terms, 'Lob City!' T-shirts and Where Harold & Kumar Will Not Go
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Some of Los Angeles' most Googled terms aren't surprises — "Sigalert" and "The Los Angeles Times" — but the #2 is definitely a sign of the times: "EDD."
- Clipper Blake Griffin‘s exclamation of “Lob City!” is already a T-shirt.
- Harold & Kumar will not go to Lowe's in their next movie.
- Columnist asks whether Inglewood can stay black and middle class.
- There are 2 million rape victims living in California.
- Not everyone believes that "literary snobs" are the reason independent bookstores are going out of business.
- Los Angeles artist Mark Matuszak designed the Obamas' holiday card.