Extra, Extra: L.A.'s Greatest Bartender Is Moving To Chicago
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Officials with the Los Angeles Rams and Inglewood Mayor James T. Butts welcomed fans at The Forum today and unveiled a new (not really new) team logo. There was a cake!
- A look inside an Orange County barbershop, where the owner never stopped being a Rams fan.
- While we welcome back the Rams, Los Angeles Magazine says goodbye to the city's greatest bartender, Julian Cox as he moves to Chicago.
- Remember that guy who made the controversial "Innocence of Muslims" movie? Turns out he's still pretty mad at Hillary Clinton.
- Rapper Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def) is in a little trouble with South African officials.
- Ventura County Firefighters had to rescue a pretty cute pooch who got itself stuck between two bars like a little kid.
- Remember that insta-bread Rey had in Star Wars: The Force Awakens? Turns out it was CGI, but a pretty simple trick.
- We're still remembering David Bowie over here at LAist. Here he is on VH1 Storytellers performing one of his best.