Extra, Extra: J.J. Abrams Apologizes For Lens Flare Overload
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Lens-flare addict J.J. Abrams apologizes for going overboard with the gimmick. That gives us a new hope that his Star Wars films will be flare-free.
- A worker died after the underground electrical vault he was working on exploded in a Huntington Beach neighborhood today.
- Whatever works: Feds target accused war criminals with immigration fraud charges. (Remember they got Al Capone on tax evasion).
- James Spader talks about his villainous role in the upcoming Avengers 2 flick.
- Already? Catching Fire advance tickets go on sale tomorrow.
- What all the Breaking Bad stars are up to now that the show is (sob) over.
- Legendary Hollywood producer A.C. Lyles dies at age 95.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).