Extra, Extra: Jane Lynch Divorcing, Hollywood Agencies Feuding, Horror Icons Get Cute
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The music's over for Glee star Jane Lynch and her wife, Lara Embry. People reports the two are divorcing after three years of marriage. They tied the knot in Massachusetts.
- D'aw! Horror icons get cute. No wait, The Shining twins are still plenty creepy.
- Man of Steel hasn't even opened but a sequel's already revving up.
- A French teacher was suspended after showing a classroom full of sixth graders the horror flick Saw. You'd think in France, they'd at least be showing porn porn instead of torture porn.
- Newest Hollywood blood feud is between talent agencies. WME ran ads that said "CAA CAAN'T."
- Thousand Oaks gets a shiny new water reservoir.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and yeahokay, i will follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).