This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: How to Spend the Night in Jim Morrison's Old Apartment
- Did you know you can rent Jim Morrison's old West Hollywood apartment?
- A teacher in Oxnard is on administrative leave after school officials learned she may have appeared in at least one porn movie.
- Find out why Kobe Bryant has been hit with a $20K fine.
- It's $3 burgers and rare beers on tap Wednesday night for The Golden State's third birthday.
- Santa Ana has disbanded their whole fire department in order to save the city some money.
- Conservative actress Patricia Heaton apologizes for her Twitter rant in support of Rush Limbaugh against Sandra Fluke.
- A naked man outside a Hesperia Walmart tells cops his clothes were stolen.