Extra, Extra: How Much Did The Dorner Manhunt Cost?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The Dorner manhunt will probably cost millions, but we'll probably never know. In any case, the LAPD is asking for federal help
- Oscars are for the dogs
- This is cool: hula dancers in L.A. got invited to the annual Merrie Monarch Festival held each spring in Hilo on the Big Island
- Tomorrow the memorial service for Monica Quan and Keith Lawrence is set
- There's still time left to take part in Dennis Hopper's estate sale
- Yahoo employees don't get to work from home any longer
- Some NASCAR fans were injured by debris from a crash today
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).