Extra, Extra: Halle Berry Testifies, Julianna Margulies Heads To Court, Michael Jackson Fans Gather
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Halle Berry testified today for a bill that would limit the ability of paparazzi to photograph the children of celebrities and public figures.
- TV lawyer Julianna Margulies is headed to a real court over a lawsuit.
- Four years after the death of Michael Jackson, fans gather in his memory.
- From the Very Important News department: Johnny Depp's hair is the shortest it's been in years.
- Prep the hazmat suits and the zombie makeup: The casts of Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead will be at at this year's Comic-Con.
- Burbank battles Wal-Mart.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood
@LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).