This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: 'Glee' Star Accused Of Sexual Battery
- "Glee" star Mark Salling is being sued by a woman who claims he committed sexual battery by forcing sex on her without a condom
- An FBI agent admits to sleeping with a karaoke worker while working undercover in the Philippines
- Buh-bye, body scanners
- An epic citizen's arrest...of a drunk cop
- KPCC is unionized now
- The Kardashians get swatted
- Board of Public Works president Andrea Alarcon steps down
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).