Extra, Extra: Olympics Fave Gabby Douglas Relocating To L.A.
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Olympian Gabby Douglas is going to start training in L.A., prompting speculation that means she's gotten less serious about gymnastics.
- Sure, he's no Bryan Cranston, but Robert Pattinson visited some sick kids at Children's Hospital.
- That former LAPD homicide cop who thinks his late father was the Black Dahlia murderer? He's got some new evidence.
- I'm so dizzy... CBS rounds up local roller rinks.
- El Segundo Police aretrying to raise money for retired K-9 unit dog with a rare and life-threatening condition.
- Your latest meme: Hula-hooping Peter Dinklage of Game of Thrones. Maybe it was better in its original Canadian gay bar setting?
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).