This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Fatal Boating Accident, Octomom's New Boo & Electric Car Ownership
- It looks like Octomom has a new boyfriend
- Design students show how they would revamp the Ports O'Call
- There will be a ground-breaking for a new playground in the Valley tomorrow
- Did Anderson Cooper call someone a "bitch"?
- 2 fisherman died and another 2 survived in an Orange County boating accident last night
- FDA sends out a warning: carrot juice could contain botulism
- What it's like owning an electric car in LA
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).