Extra, Extra: Ex-Professor Sentenced To 14 Years For Arson Spree
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Former Irvine professor Rainer Reinscheid sentenced to 14 years for setting a series of fires after his son committed suicide in 2012.
- Breaking Bad breaks with National Cancer Coalition, which had been linked from SaveWalterWhite.com, after it appeared on a "worst charity" list.
- Window-washing superheroes surprised some sick kids Wednesday at UCLA.
- Sylvester Stallone won't reprise his role as Rambo in a proposed new series about the '80s action hero.
- Bring on the Boo-Berry! All five General Mills monster cereals, including the discontinued "Brute Fruit" (fave of Quentin Tarantino's, ya know) will be back this Halloween.
- Rapper Coolio is auctioning off rights to his music catalog to pursue his new career as a chef.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).