Extra, Extra: Drake Danced To 'Hotline Bling' At The Clippers Game
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Drake sat courtside at Staples Center last night to watch the Houston Rockets play the Los Angeles Clippers. When his hit single "Hotline Bling" came over the speaker arenas, he couldn't help but dance along to it himself.
- Infamous alleged gangster 'Shrimp Boy' Chow is about to go to trial after a long federal investigation.
- Donald Trump's appearance on Saturday Night Live boosted the show's ratings big time; Saturday night's broadcast was the most-watched since 2012.
- A guitar stolen from John Lennon in the late 1960s sold for $2.4 million at an auction in Beverly Hills on Saturday. At the same auction, a Beatles drum head was also sold for $2.1 million, making the sales among the most expensive for rock memorabilia, ever.
- A fire broke out in Pacific Palisades on Sunday morning, covering 2.5 acres of the bluffs area on Temescal Canyon Rd. 104 firefighters were on the scene near the Pacific Coast Highway. No injuries were reported, nor were any evacuations called for. The fire is now contained.
- Gunnar Hansen, the actor who played 'Leatherface,' the villain from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre died in his home in Maine on Saturday from pancreatic cancer. He was 68 years old.
- The San Gabriel Valley Tribune has a handy explainer on how El Nino is going to "wreck your life."
- Here's a sweet obituary for Carmen Miceli, the man who opened Hollywood's first Italian restaurant, Original Miceli’s Pizzeria, in 1949. He died on October 29 at the age of 92 in Arcadia.
And finally, Happy Birthday to actress Parker Posey, who turns 47 today. Here's a clip of her improvising her character Darla Marks, behind-the-scenes for Dazed and Confused.