Extra, Extra: Daylight Savings is Tonight, Wildfire Season is Over and Twilight Devotees Are In Town
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- If you've been wondering when we're going to fall back dammit, tonight is the night (and check your fire alarm batteries, too).
- Cal Fire says that wildfire season 2011 is officially over.
- The official Twilight Convention is being held at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza this weekend.
- The poor little dog purposely dragged behind a truck in Riverside County is expected to recover.
- Boston-based Emerson College is building a campus in Hollywood of all places.
- Good news on the Kim Kardashian front. (No, really.) First, she's gone into hiding. Second, she's not coming out until she begins filming on the Tyler Perry movie — wait for it — "Marriage Counselor."
- Cops are worried about a few violent episodes at Occupy L.A. Villaraigosa says the problem comes from people not really affiliated with the event showing up to party or do drugs.
- Lindsay Lohan crashed the J. Edgar party last night and Leo TOTALLY ignored her.