This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Christopher Dorner Struggled After Returning From Iraq
- The Los Angeles Daily News sifts through Christopher Dorner's LAPD records and finds evidence that he was struggling after his military deployment, and also that he filed complaints against other officers and recruits, accusing them of racism
- USC President Max Nikias, the Dodgers, AEG, the Safer CA Foundation, the Orange County Crimestoppers and several anonymous donors made the $1 million reward for information leading to Dorner's arrest possible
- Police still have no idea where the eff he is
- And he might be able to fly a plane
- Bestselling crime author Patricia Cornwell is not able to fly, however
- Another non-Dorner-related news flash: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted acting messianic
- Is K-Fashion the new K-Pop?
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).