Extra, Extra: Christopher Dorner Struggled After Returning From Iraq
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The Los Angeles Daily News sifts through Christopher Dorner's LAPD records and finds evidence that he was struggling after his military deployment, and also that he filed complaints against other officers and recruits, accusing them of racism
- USC President Max Nikias, the Dodgers, AEG, the Safer CA Foundation, the Orange County Crimestoppers and several anonymous donors made the $1 million reward for information leading to Dorner's arrest possible
- Police still have no idea where the eff he is
- And he might be able to fly a plane
- Bestselling crime author Patricia Cornwell is not able to fly, however
- Another non-Dorner-related news flash: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were spotted acting messianic
- Is K-Fashion the new K-Pop?
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).