This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Chinatown Gets Bruce Lee Statue, Ellen Page Has PMS, Bob Saget Has An Oscar?
- Bruce Lee statue to be unveiled in Chinatown tonight.
- Ellen Page tweeted this emo update.
- Wait, Bob Saget has an Oscar? Yes and no.
- Paris Jackson allegedly hates Justin Bieber. Get in line!
- This Las Vegas liquor store is removing a controversial billboard.
- Your list of 24 people to steer clear of at the beach, including the Modern-Day Pirate, the Sand Flea and the Overzealous Sunscreener.
- LASD tweeted a photo of some of the weapons turned in as part of the "Gifts for Guns" program. Not sure what the appropriate gift is in exchange for an assault rifle.
- Geek out over these pix of classic arcade games.