Extra, Extra: Bradley Cooper Is A 'Red-Blooded American,' Say Hello To 'Kiss Arena'
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Yep, Bradley Cooper is going to play Lance Amstrong.
- If you live in Laguna Beach, you've probably noticed a lot more coyotes lately. Guard your pets!
- Two men were arrested for murdering two homeless men at a car wash in Glendora.
- Kiss brings football back to L.A.
- Pitch Perfect cast talks sequel ideas.
- Kristen Stewart gets grief for wearing broken sunglasses. Surely she can afford new ones?
- Critics not impressedwith Ashton Kutcher's performaance as iconic Apple founder in Jobs.
- A swimmer in Long Beach really did not want to be rescued.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).