Extra, Extra: Bradley Cooper Is A 'Red-Blooded American,' Say Hello To 'Kiss Arena'
LAist needs your reader support
You can power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our June Member drive.
- Yep, Bradley Cooper is going to play Lance Amstrong.
- If you live in Laguna Beach, you've probably noticed a lot more coyotes lately. Guard your pets!
- Two men were arrested for murdering two homeless men at a car wash in Glendora.
- Kiss brings football back to L.A.
- Pitch Perfect cast talks sequel ideas.
- Kristen Stewart gets grief for wearing broken sunglasses. Surely she can afford new ones?
- Critics not impressedwith Ashton Kutcher's performaance as iconic Apple founder in Jobs.
- A swimmer in Long Beach really did not want to be rescued.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).