This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Bill Clinton Gives a Surprise Graduation Speech at Redondo Beach High School
- Clinton spoke at a Redondo Union High School graduation
- We know Apple computers are expensive, but come on
- West Hollywood is only the six gayest neighborhood
- Beware of South Korean shellfish
- Pau Gasol and Kobe Bryant are playing horse
- A man allegedly killed his girlfriend before laying down in front of a train
- Blogger blasts LA Pride Event and choice of Molly Ringwald as grand marshal
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).