This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: A Sort Of Reenactment Of Our Favorite SharkNado Scene
- Hey, maybe you can slice your way out of a shark—or at least slice your way into one
- This house that's been on the market forever really is a one-of-a-kind
- Jamie Lee Curtis was in a bad crash, and Jodie Foster showed up out of nowhere
- Downtown has some exciting new restaurants
- The screenwriter of "Shrek" and "Cool Runnings" confessed to being strung out on heroin while writing those screenplays
- BBC accidentally ran a video with a penis doodle over Prince William's head
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).