Extra, Extra: A Look At Palm Springs' Retro Mobile Homes
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The L.A. Times took a look at California's death row, which currently houses 699 men at San Quentin State Prison.
- Someone's been killing off the feral peacocks that live in Palos Verdes. But who?
- There's now a website to tell you exactly what David Bowie had accomplished by your age. It's either going to be highly inspirational or make you want to crawl in a pit, probably.
- Here's what happens to all the food U.S. Customs and Border Protection took from you when you reentered the country.
- The Brookfield Zoo has a newborn seal pup that's too cute.
- Hey, there's gonna be a new season of Venture Brothers.
- Click here to see someone really, really excited to meet Donald Trump.
- There's going to be a photo exhibit of Palm Springs' quirky, retro mobile homes.
- And finally, here's a dog and a chicken getting ready to take a nap: