This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: A Little Bit More Than Dorner
- We've been focusing on the Dorner shootout/barricade/cabin fire situation most of this afternoon, but there have been some other things going on to mention as we wrap up our day.
- West Hollywood's homeless population is on the decline.
- Chino Hills has obtained a court judgment against an alleged "maternity hotel" there.
- The Fader gets "behind the scenes" of Frank Ocean's Grammy performance.
- Only one L.A. restaurant made Bon Apetit's list of the "20 Most Important Restaurants in The U.S."
- Sorry, but you probably aren't going to see Honey Boo Boo's mama hoofing it on TV's "Dancing With the Stars."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).