Extra, Extra: A Little Bit More Than Dorner
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- We've been focusing on the Dorner shootout/barricade/cabin fire situation most of this afternoon, but there have been some other things going on to mention as we wrap up our day.
- West Hollywood's homeless population is on the decline.
- Chino Hills has obtained a court judgment against an alleged "maternity hotel" there.
- The Fader gets "behind the scenes" of Frank Ocean's Grammy performance.
- Only one L.A. restaurant made Bon Apetit's list of the "20 Most Important Restaurants in The U.S."
- Sorry, but you probably aren't going to see Honey Boo Boo's mama hoofing it on TV's "Dancing With the Stars."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).