Extra, Extra: A Little Bit More Than Dorner
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- We've been focusing on the Dorner shootout/barricade/cabin fire situation most of this afternoon, but there have been some other things going on to mention as we wrap up our day.
- West Hollywood's homeless population is on the decline.
- Chino Hills has obtained a court judgment against an alleged "maternity hotel" there.
- The Fader gets "behind the scenes" of Frank Ocean's Grammy performance.
- Only one L.A. restaurant made Bon Apetit's list of the "20 Most Important Restaurants in The U.S."
- Sorry, but you probably aren't going to see Honey Boo Boo's mama hoofing it on TV's "Dancing With the Stars."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).