Extra, Extra: A Guide To Fishing In Echo Park Lake
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook
- The New Yorker explores what it's like to move back and forth between NYC and Los Angeles. ;)
- A coyote was seen trying to catch a flight at the Van Nuys airport.
- It turns out that Mark Zuckerberg's wardrobe may really just be two shades of gray.
- A Grand Jury has cleared Planned Parenthood of all wrongdoing in connection with those undercover videos, but instead decided to indict those who made the videos.
- David Duchovny got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame today, just a day after we got to see him reprise his role as FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder.
- L.A. Magazine answers your burning questions about fishing in Echo Park Lake.
- There's a bar dedicated to George Constanza in Australia.
- A teenager in Michigan underwent a successful heart transplant and woke up to tell his father, "I've never been so happy."
- And now, monkeys:
Funny monkeys. (Tamirans ) !!.
Posted by Amazing world on Tuesday, January 19, 2016