Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Did you know today was National Coffee Day? Chances are, if you're like millions of Americans, every day is a coffee day. If you're looking to expand your repertoire, Brand X names 9 favorite coffee spots.
- Oxnard's school district must repay the federal government $5.6 million for meals they never made.
- Police in Redondo Beach have arrested three masseuses who are allegedly involved in prostitution on the job.
- Looks like Pasadena is poised to get a new ice rink facility after the current one is converted back into a ballroom.
- An OC cancer survivor is attempting to paddleboard 150 miles from Santa Barbara to the Newport Harbor.
- The LAUSD teacher who committed suicide in despondency over the LA Times' database rankings had actually been given the highest possible ranking by the district in his last evaluation.
- Just a lil' something to think about, courtesy Slate: Do animals masturbate?