This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- McHatin': Some food for thought via Tree Hugger by way of a commercial about the health risks of McDonald's food.
- Actor Randy Quaid and his wife face burglary charges after the were deemed "squatters" on the Santa Barbara property they once owned.
- Two men were killed and another two wounded when gunfire broke out during a fight at a party in Bell Gardens last night.
- Hey, what's that Nazi symbol doing in Pretend City?
- In case you needed proof that Lindsay Lohan is taking her recovery seriously, some photos of the starlet attending a West Hollywood AA meeting yesterday.
- Think Glendale is a snore? Glendale says: Think again!
- LA Snark gives Huckleberry in Santa Monica a try, and breaks down the good...and the bad.