Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Why were four unmatched ladies' shoes left beneath the attic floor of the Workman House in the City of Industry?
- Headline of the day goes to the OC Register: "Human pickle kicked from the curb."
- The body of a woman found in Kaui might be that of a missing Rancho Santa Margarita woman.
- Beverly Hills, 90210 had its 9-02-10 day. See how Duarte, 91010, celebrated 9-10-10.
- LAPD Chief Charlie Beck talks about the fatal shooting of a day laborer in Westlake, and what he believes is fueling the community's anger.
- Attention Gleeks: Word has it this year's Halloween episode of the popular Fox show will have a "Rocky Horror Picture Show" theme. Will Susan Sarandon guest star?
- Long Beach, and other cities everywhere, can learn from Burning Man.