This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Two Moreno Valley locations of a restaurant are helping raise funds today for the family of Norma Lopez.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband says the 93-year-old actress is a little bit better, but still in critical condition following surgery.
- "Bling Ring" member Alexis Neirs was released from County Jail today due to overcrowding after serving less than month of her 6-month sentence.
- A fire in a Granada Hills garage lead to the discovery of a pot-growing operation on the property.
- The Autry Museum is expanding into Burbank with the addition of a research facility.
- Vintage video: A Disney-made video from 1961 about CalArts.
- A second location of Pizzeria Mozza will be opening in Newport Beach.