This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
- Tim Burton, the art exhibition? Coming to LACMA in 2011.
- A state ruling yesterday gave the Expo Light Rail's controversial on-street crossing at Farmdale a big thumbs up.
- $100,000 for a part-time public position? Wouldn't that be nice?! Too bad, now the District Attorney's office is investigating those salaries given to City Councilmembers in the city of Bell.
- Is this one of those "Only in the Valley" things? "Siblings Arrested For Allegedly Injecting Patients With Plastic Butt Implants."
- Pinkberry Deathwatch: The latest to close is at Hollywood and Vine.
- Big development changes could be coming down the line for Eagle Rock Boulevard.
- One of the "Bling Ring" burglars, 19-year-old Alexis Neiers, was sentenced to six months in jail today.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.