Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Whacky! Watch the LAX bomb scare suspect from Sunday get tasered by police in this video.
- Have you checked out the Los Angeles Film Festival yet? It's gearing up for its second weekend.
- There was a 5.0 earthquake today, but in a place where people usually don't feel them: Canada.
- Real estate agents can be douchey: Curbed LA reader finds photoshopped photos of homes where sunsets and skylines are apparently doctored.
- Check your meat: 35,000 pounds of beef was shipped to Los Angeles was recalled today.
- The Orange County Fairgrounds have been sold to a local government consortium for $96 million.
- After 20 years, Burbank Airport's runways are getting a much-needed $1 million facelift.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.