Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Quakes rattling the Imperial Valley today are thought to be aftershocks of the 7.2 Mexico earthquake that struck April 2nd.
- The coroner has identified the two people killed in a San Bernardino Del Taco shooting yesterday; Alex Trujillo, 33, and his 6-year-old son Adrian were shot by a man who entered the restaurant and began shooting, then killed himself.
- A bomb threat--that turned out to be a false alarm--slowed things down last night at LAX.
- The authorities are looking for the driver of an SUV that fled the scene of a fatal accident that took place early this morning on the 405 in West L.A.
- The Red Line in NoHo and Universal City is about to turn 10, but in many ways they're still so...young.
- Meg Whitman is looking to win over the Latino vote.
- One narrative of what it was like to be inside the "riot" that happened Downtown after Friday's big Lakers win.