Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Will Los Angeles ever become a pedestrian's dream? A symposium was held yesterday to address the issue, here's what happened.
- Big oops. A bank accidentally sold the wrong loan to the city of Agoura Hills.
- A Metrolink train hit a car in Burbank today. Luckily, it was unoccupied and no injuries were reported.
- Downtown residents can now get a photo I.D. that will get them discounts around the neighborhood.
- In downtown Long Beach, new parking rates and the end of validation has business owners seeing fewer customers -- one owner said he's seen a 30% decrease drop.
- Arizona's newest Governor approved law bans ethnic studies in public schools.
- May 18th will be John Fogerty Day in Los Angeles if Councilman Tom LaBonge gets his way.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.