LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Did you catch Betty White on SNL last night? (And did you drink along?) See what sketches were cut out before the live show.
- Hold on to your hats, etc. SoCal is expecting some gusty winds tomorrow and Tuesday.
- Mashable has 5 Ways you can get free stuff on Twitter.
- More about Reggie the Alligator and his new gator girlfriend: Turns out Reggie likes cougars.
- State budget troubles have left some women eligible--and those previously eligible--without access to mammograms and other breast cancer treatment programs.
- The John Anson Ford Theatre could soon be getting some upgrades and preservation work thanks to a county-funded improvement plan.
- Ladies, not one of the many Moms being celebrated today (yet)? That could mean you are better educated, older, and waiting for motherhood to just happen (with or without that darn husband).