LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- It looks like the Air Force's mysterious space plan is headed to California.
- Robberies at medical marijuana dispensaries in downtown are becoming a crime trend.
- Downtown sandwich eatery Mendocino Farms (they have two locations!) is opening a new location next week in Marina Del Rey.
- Mayor Villaraigosa "is failing to take responsibility for his own actions in managing the largest municipally owned public utility in the United States” by blaming problems on upper management, said the LADWP's union boss.
- After a close call between two planes at Burbank Airport earlier this week, the NTSB is investigating.
- A look at where transit-oridented development may be failing.
- Toyota is at it again with their freeway floralscapes.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.