Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Actress Dixie Carter has died.
- A 4-year-old boy who fell 30 feet head-first from an escalator was caught and saved at the last moment at the Mission Viejo Mall.
- From the Apple Pan to the 101 Freeway, this week is a big week for historical anniversaries.
- Tuesday is election day for Assembly District 43, which was vacated for now-L.A. City Councilmember Paul Krekorian.
- In Orange County politics, doing things like L.A. is not considered a good thing.
- The Press-Telegram prints its guide to surviving the Long Beach Grand Prix.
- For those who like hiking up to Henninger Flats, the flats are finally open after a five-year closure and the descendants of William Henninger were some of the first to go up.
- Don't forget to enter our contest to win a Silver Membership to the Premiere Marquee Club for shows at the Greek Theatre and Gibson Ampitheatre. Winners get three shows of their choice and more perks!