Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Someday soon, clothing sold in the state might have to disclose if animal fur is in the product.
- Is California red or blue? It might be getting harder to tell. A growing number of residents are identifying themselves as "Decline to State" when registering to vote.
- Think parking is hard in Santa Monica? The number of spaces, already aplenty, might not be the problem.
- Is the Sports Museum of Los Angeles headed to the Staples Center?
- Pink's hot dog stand was robbed earlier today. The gunman took a tip jar after employees couldn't get the safe open.
- How much do you like bananas? A museum club and museum dedicated to the fruit has split from Hesperia, planting a new home near Palm Springs.
- The rates at the Echo Park public parking lot off Sunset Boulevard have gone down.
- The second vote to allow developers to expand the Playa Vista development is tomorrow and groups are gathering their figurative weapons.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.