LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The annual Easter sunrise service at the Hollywood Bowl has been canceled. Blame the economy.
- Every neighborhood seems to be getting a reality show these days. Add the list: Koreatown.
- If you live in West Hollywood, You Should read LA Weekly's latest expose on the city.
- California Attorney General Jerry Brown said today that while ACORN's behavior was "highly inappropriate," it was not criminal.
- The suspect for the death of Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart wants the trial moved out of Orange County.
- "There was a time when the violence in Hip Hop lyrics drew condemnation from, actually, a lot of the outraged moralists who seem drawn to Sarah Palin's hypocritical spell," says local Huffington Post blogger John Wellington Ennis.
- Classical music veteran L.A. radio Tom Dixon died at age 94.
- And... some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.