Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- A New Kid's newest kid suffers from hearing loss. LA resident & singer Joe McIntyre talks about his son's diagnosis and more.
- UTLA and LAUSD reach a tentative agreement that will mean fewer school days for next year.
- Gusty winds knocked out power to customers in Malibu today; last night it was Van Nuys experiencing outages.
- Police are investigating the death of a woman found in an SUV in Little Armenia with a gunshot wound to the head.
- Some apartment residents in Huntington Beach were evacuated this morning when authorities and a HAZMAT squad thought they had a meth lab on their hands; it was a false alarm on the lab, but the fumes remain a mystery.
- Anything to get a picture of...Pixie Lott: A fight broke out among paparazzi at LAX yesterday as the photogs tried to get a shot of the UK singer.