LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- And it has arrived: The annual 99 Things to Eat in L.A. Before You Die is out. Read it, live it.
- Actor Andrew Koenig, who played the role of Boner on the show "Growing Pains" was found dead in a Vancouver Park today after being reported missing last week. His dad said it was suicide.
- You've got education and you've got skills. But like many Angelenos, you're still out of a job.
- What's going on out there? Someone is setting booby traps for police officers in Hemet and in Fresno County, a gunman killed a sheriff's deputy and wounded others this afternoon.
- Internet pressure: after Curbed LA posted about Luckman Plaza's bicycle parking problems, the owners took action, saying they now "wouldn't have to 'hear about it on the internet anymore."
- Two more restaurants for downtown! One will be a french restaurant from Wokano's Michael Kwan and the other by Tony Rivera.
- Who cares about the budget problem. State legislators approved California's "Cuss-Free Week" today.
- Finally... Some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.