LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- One more kid for Octomom Nadya Suleman? She says yes, but...she's waiting to get married.
- Authorities have confirmed that a young woman who committed suicide in her car in Castaic had been reported missing from West Covina.
- General Motors announced today that they are going to put an end to their Hummer brand; they've been trying to sell it off for years, but with no success.
- The former head of a large California mental health facility has been arrested on molestation charges; he is suspected of molesting a Long Beach foster child for a decade, as well as other young boys dating back to the 70s.
- The City of Irvine has plans to go ahead with a memorial to soldiers who have died in combat in "perpetual wars" in the Middle East, and the design provides room for 8,000 names.
- Officials in Santa Monica are having trouble identifying a man who was admitted to an ER there on February 12th.
- He can't go on TV, but he can go on Twitter. Conan O'Brien joined the Twitterati today, and racked up tens of thousands of followers and issued just one Tweet.