LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Let's go Dodgers... Now the lowest priced ticket at games will be $15, thanks to recent price hikes.
- Downtown's king of bars, Cedd Moses, is nearing the debut of his latest venture, Las Perlas, which will feature tequila and mezcal.
- City operated child care facilities will take a blow due to the budget crisis.
- 3D is hear to stay, it seems. The First Annual International 3D Awards are tonight.
- In his first 100 days as L.A.'s Police Chief, Charlie Beck has had to deal with the dangerous situation surrounding the budget.
- The largest neo-Nazi group is apparently holding their national annual meeting in Los Angeles, complete with a protest at City Hall on April 17.
- Watch out! Now Long Beach has a roller derby team.
- Local blogger Martin Bosworth, known on Twitter as @martinboz has passed away. A Facebook memorial page has been set up for him. R.I.P.
- Finally... Some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.