LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Actor Andrew Koenig (he played Boner on Growing Pains) has been reported missing in Vancouver. He was last seen on 2/14, and didn't get on his scheduled flight back to the US.
- A young girl was abducted from an MTA bus early this morning, but was located shortly after and her alleged kidnapper arrested.
- Authorities in Riverside are working to determine how a severely wounded man wound up left alone in a ditch.
- A 21-year-old female parolee led cops in Santa Ana on a pursuit last night that ended when she crashed her vehicle into another at a red light.
- U2 guitarist The Edge is still battling to be able to go forward with his 156-acre development plan in Malibu that would see 5 homes, including one for himself, built.
- A woman in her 30s went over the edge near the top of Nichols Canyon while she was hiking this morning. The fall knocked her unconscious and she required an airlift out of the area.