LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Here are 12 chances to see the space station between Saturday and Wednesday from Orange County (but it will pretty much work from anywhere in Southern California).
- Chef Kerry Simon sits down to talk about his new restaurant, LA Market, which is on the first floor of the recently opened J.W. Marriott.
- A NFL stadium next to Dodgers Stadium?
- A pilot in an allegedly stolen plane made an unauthorized landing at LAX today.
- LAPD's union is vehemently opposed to the parole of a woman who played a role in the 1988 killing an officer during a chase.
- Geologists are monitoring a Pomona hill after yesterday's landslide, which closed a key transitway between three freeways.
- Ferran Adria will reopen El Bulli focusing it as "a non-profit culinary research and training center." Don't worry, meals will still be served--about 60 per year.
- Orange County's Blue Note Bandit has been nabbed by authorities.
- Finally... Some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook, through your RSS reader or via our new iPhone app.