LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Some Eichler homes in the Valley have been awarded preservation status.
- We talked about Chinese New Year today, but tomorrow also marks the start of Tet, the Vietnamese Lunar New Year celebration.
- A tree trimmer fell to his death this morning working in a palm tree in Pasadena.
- Soon you can own the same illusory candles used at Disneyland's Haunted Mansion attraction.
- Things that make you go "Hmmm" (or "WTF?"): Madonna will make a guest appearance on upcoming Seinfeld TV venture "The Marriage Ref."
- Today a group of 35 people spent $5k each to experience a very special "zero-gravity" flight in Van Nuys.