LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Despite the controversy, congratulations is due to Westwood, which is close to having a Neighborhood Council... finally.
- The 710 Freeway once again was flooded today.
- Hollywood continues to grow. A new hotel at Hollywood and Cahuenga boulevards was approved today.
- Differing opinions: activists are responding to the DASH cuts and hikes recommended by LADOT.
- Matt Mason at LA Metblogs reminds us it is illegal to not use your headlights during these rainy conditions.
- Citing the "winter storm" CSULB canceled classes today (link no longer active).
- Now banned in Huntington Beach: Beer Pong.
- Finally... Some housekeeping. There are a few ways to stay connected with us. Consider following us on Twitter, Facebook or through your RSS reader